If you experience a problem within your suite that requires maintenance assistance and/or repair, please have your tenant representative submit a service request Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Work orders placed after 5pm will be dispatched the following day. For after hour emergency work order requests and short notice overtime HVAC requests, please call our 24 hour security at (415) 814-6458.
- Submit a service request via the Aware on-line system
- Tenant Log in Interface: pgi.awareportal.com
- Click “log in” at upper right hand corner
- Enter username and password:
- Email address: Tenant’s email address
- Password: pgi (default password at this time for all tenants) please change once you are utilizing system. If you forget your password, please contact the Management Office at (415) 814-6480.
- Tenants will receive a confirmation email when the work order is opened and dispatched AND when the work order has been completed.
- If you are unclear how to use the on-line Aware system or have no access to a computer, you may also call the Management Office at (415) 814-6480.
- Provide your name, company name and suite number.
- Describe the problem as accurately as you can and a contact person.
The management staff will address the problem as soon as possible, sending someone to assist you or make whatever other arrangements are necessary. If the repair or maintenance work is not the landlord’s responsibility, the tenant will be charged for such work at landlord’s cost plus appropriate mark-up. Please make your service request directly on-line or to the Management Office. Maintenance personnel are required to receive instructions and assignments from the Management Office only. This procedure helps the management staff keep track of your requests and ensures that they are resolved in a timely fashion.
Lighting / Electrical: If you need light bulbs or ballasts installed, please place a service request via the Aware on-line system or contact the Management Office at (415) 814-6480.
Keys: New tenants receive two keys per lock set. You can purchase additional keys for $3.00 from the Management Office. Requests for lock work, except for desks and filing cabinets, should be made via the Aware system. Alterations to locks can be made only with approval from the Management Office. If you need to activate or deactivate a keycard, please contact the Management Office within 24 hours. Lost access cards will incur a replacement charge of $20.00.
Tenant Owned Equipment: Unfortunately building staff are not allowed to make repairs on tenant owned equipment such as dishwashers and microwaves.